Monday, January 22, 2007

Phew

I have discovered that as long as I sign in at work, the site comes up in english, so I will try to catch up on posts with lots of little ones whenever I have a spare 5 minutes.

In december the tokyo metropolitan police band came to play for the kids. They did a 5 minute presentation on traffic safety with a very strange looking rabbit suited girl being naff at traffic rules, but that was really just a reason around a reason to visit. The band was fantastic and the kids loved it. They even had some dancers who did flag and baton twirling and were really impressive. The band played Sleigh ride - exactly the same version as we played in Met wind all those times, so I was chuffed and hummed along to the piccolo part all the way through.

Grade 6 time, more later.

No comments: